所有尿裤用品您都做了使用前的预备吗？Did you prepare all nappy (diaper) products before use?
尿裤贴身吗？Is the nappy fitted correctly?
- Ensure that your nappy is on the correct size setting. See best use of your nappy solution.
- Make sure the soaker pad is correctly placed and lying flat when you put the nappy on your baby, otherwise it may leak.
- Ensure that the nappy shell lining, soaker pad, and liner are completely contained inside the waterproof nappy shell. Any part of the nappy left outside of the shell can cause leaking.
- If the nappy is leaking at the legs, check that it is pulled up high enough into the crease of the legs with no gaps where liquid might escape.
- To properly absorb, the nappy needs to be firm against your baby’s skin and gentle pressure needs to be applied when fitting. If the nappy isn’t fitted properly, liquid will accumulate and can run out even if the soaker pad is nearly dry.
您为宝宝更换尿裤够勤吗？Are you changing your baby’s nappy (diaper) often enough?
Newborns need to be changed about every two hours. A major advantage of using cloth nappies is that you can tell when your baby is wet.
需要再加一条尿片吗？Do you need to add an extra soaker pad?
Some babies wet more than others. If necessary, add an extra soaker or a booster to the nappy (diaper).
您使用尿布霜和洗涤尿裤的方法正确吗？Are you using nappy (diaper) creams and washing correctly?
- Using nappy creams directly in contact with the nappy may cause repelling and leakage. See nappy creams for more information.
- Using too much detergent or not enough water to wash and rinse your nappies may cause detergent residue. This may also cause discolouration, repelling and leakage.